| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maradi in January is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Maradi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Maradi, Niger
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Maradi:
- Menaka, Mali - 587.6 kms (365.1 miles) WNW
- Tahoua, Niger - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) NW
- Tillabery, Niger - 613.7 kms (381.3 miles) W
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 201.6 kms (125.2 miles) W
- Niamey, Niger - 531.7 kms (330.4 miles) W
- Gaya, Niger - 431.7 kms (268.2 miles) WSW
- Kandi, Benin - 520.2 kms (323.2 miles) WSW
- Minna, Nigeria - 432.3 kms (268.6 miles) S
- Parakou, Benin - 668.2 kms (415.2 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 617.6 kms (383.8 miles) SSW